I love ur username
Waise amazing hai aap ki OS
Awesome work
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love ur username
Waise amazing hai aap ki OS
Awesome work
Aww thank you ❤️🤗
I've fallen in love with this OS. ❤️
Raavi feeding Shiva.... Of you promise to make this a part of every cliche oneshot you write I'll personally brainstorm more cliche ideas for you😉
On a more serious note, it was a true feel good piece😇
This was lovely! I enjoyed reading it a lot ❤️
Originally posted by: Pottermeow
Raavi feeding Shiva.... Of you promise to make this a part of every cliche oneshot you write I'll personally brainstorm more cliche ideas for you😉
On a more serious note, it was a true feel good piece😇
Hahaha I'm glad you enjoyed this cliche sm 😆 I'll take the Raavi feeding Shiva part into account when writing ☺️ it's actually one of my fav things as well!
Thank you!❤️
I loved this mushy one so much❤️
Raavi is not a Dobi here...she finally realised her feelings for her Gadheda
Cutie Raavi and their date scene was so beautiful❤️
Such a cute and beautiful update....Loved reading every bit of this❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I loved this mushy one so much❤️
Raavi is not a Dobi here...she finally realised her feelings for her Gadheda
Cutie Raavi and their date scene was so beautiful❤️
Such a cute and beautiful update....Loved reading every bit of this❤️
Aw thank you!❤️
Haha yessss Raavi is quite intelligent here 🤪 (I think I've very biased towards her realizing her own feelings because show mein toh milne se raha lol)