Bohot tang karti thi mai🤣
Ahaan that's nice.. But neend toh poori karti ho na?
Tang nahi hai vo, I missed that while you were busy with exams ❤️
If I don’t, I sleep for a bit in the day 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bohot tang karti thi mai🤣
Ahaan that's nice.. But neend toh poori karti ho na?
Tang nahi hai vo, I missed that while you were busy with exams ❤️
If I don’t, I sleep for a bit in the day 🤗
Let’s just focus on you okay? 🤣
Cutieeee 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Tang nahi hai vo, I missed that while you were busy with exams ❤️
If I don’t, I sleep for a bit in the day 🤗
I meant acha wala tang😆
Awww❤️🤗🥺
Good girl🤗🤗
Yup
Focus on my hatred for that guy
*washes eyes with harpic*
OMG my eyes!! my eyes!!!
Sakshiiiii!!!!
I miss u...
Please Aaja...
Dekh rahe ho CVs?? Yehh hota haii jab tum acche scenes nahi dete🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya kya karna padta hai logo ko 🤣🤣🤣