Best friends can also tell I love you to each other right😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Best friends can also tell I love you to each other right😆
Really ?? How do u know ?? .. but lol ...🤣🤣 It's like battle between 13 yr olds ... Mummy KD has to come and resolve this . 🤣🤣
Timing is also off
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Is this I love you official announcement???
We can tell I love you to our guy best friends too🤣
Shhh let Swasti be happy for some time🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Really ?? How do u know ?? .. but lol ...🤣🤣 It's like battle between 13 yr olds ... Mummy KD has to come and resolve this . 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/chuvyess/status/1423679935885963274?s=19
Yes and I love you Prii ❤️😆
But, only the person saying it know the context 🤷♀️😂
Originally posted by: Madheart
Yes and I love you Prii ❤️😆
But, only the person saying it know the context 🤷♀️😂
I love you too Tejju❤️
And I have told I love you to my guy bestie too😆
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Sandy u okay? Gussa shaant hua? Mood theek hua? ❤️🤗
Swasti sweetheart, yess I have poured myself a glass of whine and doing homework on the forum. 💜🤗
Maahii I love you se kuch nahi hoga🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Swasti sweetheart, yess I have poured myself a glass of whine and doing homework on the forum. 💜🤗
