Tu hi raah, tu hi maqaam, tu rahnuma...

MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tu hi Rab tu hi dua

Tu hi lab, tu hi zuban

Tu hi raah, tu hi maqaam, tu rahnuma...

Defines the deep bond between Bondita and Anirudhha...Bondita is aware of her feelings whereas Anirudhha is coming to terms with his feelings towards Bondita...'Accha Hai !...Bandene pehli baar dimag ki nahi dil kin suni....nahi to banda feelingki bhi analysis karata tha..'

Waise BB mei andhavishwas na karane ko kaha hai...lekin kal ke episode mei andhvishwasase bhi vishwas rakhana mushkil lag raha tha...RIP logic...🙄..Waise plan kya tha Chandrachud ka? Binoy ko marana ya Bonditako Binoy ke sath 'Talwar baji ke maidan me lana...'🤔 Koi samajha ho to muzhebhi samajhana...🤭. Waise Binoy sasuraji ko koi chot bhi nahi lagi thi ke hospital le jaya jaye..🙄..aur jab Anirudhha ko samajha mei aya ke Vaijayantihi Bondita hai.. toh itana thanda reaction..? No need to blame the actors though..Pravishta is great and Anchal has picked up the character really well..It is the script and the direction that faltered today I feel..😐

I was kind of relieved and happy to see the turn of events today...

Remaining silent over allegations is one of the weaknesses of Bondita since childhood..which could be seen even today..she weakly defended herself...Bondita believes in blind faith on loved ones..young bondita wanted 'Patibabu' to belive her when Masterji punished her..But her Barriester 'Sakhababu' believes in 'Satyako praman lagata hai..'..It is a tussle between these two perspectives now...it was amazing how the tussel was shown through two bonditas...I just loved it.

The best dialogue of BB today was..."BBko koi nahi hara saka use Pyarne hara diya.."...Kitni jyati hai BB ke sath..abhi abhi to bandene dil ko sunana shuru kiya tha ke dimag, dushmani, duniyane dil,dosti aur pyarke rishte ke upar hamala kar diya...For Anirudhha it is a fight between dil and dimag..curious to see 'kya karega Barriester babu..❤🤷‍♂️🧠'

-Anamika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itsflora thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ani believing in proof & bon believing in trust -was always their thing

Even i was reminded of Masterji,brijwasi & mini's blind drama when watching recent episodes.

Like always,bon is asking to just trust her.whereas ani is trying to find proof.

The only development in their rishta is ani dont need proofs from Bon after heeramandi track anymore. He trusts her.

But,still he always needed those proofs to prove before society to show his Bondita is always innocent.

Remember his psycho fire drama with mini before the whole village???

He is doing the same till now....

Even to make bon understand his pov,ani needed to show her something instead of just talking, like mano track.

He is still doing the same which is not right always.Those two need to communicate. Even as a kod, bon deserved a lot of explanation which he didn’t give.Finally Bon took it on herself & decided to declare ani as her God & to blindly trust him-knowing whatever he does,he does it for her.But was that fair for her???

Similarly, bon always expect ani to blindly trust her without thinking about the consequences -right from the start of their marriage thinking sourav was molesting sampoo.Which almost led to a fist fight between two best frnds aka ani & sourav.Till now,she wants ani to trust her without thinking what bloody battlefield it will turn into if he publicly trust her.Like her chilidhood,bon is taking ani's silence in facevalue without thinking anything else.She lacks the patience to wait for ani to make a right move.

So,blindly trusting someone shouldn’t be the only option too.Ani has to know everything before acting on her words.

So,i guess those two needs more communication & paience to finally act mature

Edited by Itsflora - 2 years ago