Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Devikadish
WAIT! WHATT!!!
Neil ne sabse pehle mere username ka naam liya.😲😲😲😲
How did I miss this part??!!?
Mereko chakkar aa rahe hai😵😵😵😵🤪🤪🤪
Haseee bhi aa rahi hai🤣
I thought it was you. I was wondering where you were on the forum
TFS Sia.
I don’t think it is all about promo. I didn’t feel like that since there is so much of Sairat also ..
The discussion was so nice talking about the impact of Samrat’s return especially in Sairat lives.
I enjoyed it so much because of the comfort level shared by both . And both of them equally love Sairat and the love they are getting.
I don’t think there is too much of Pakhi.
I thank Sitara ..so much.
Such a cute live 😍😍 and I loved Neil and Ayesha's perspectives on each of the characters and how or why they are reacting the way they are 🤩. Hoping they do this more often.