Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Hellooo
https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1423328353860214789?s=19
What's goin on 😆some new kaand kya
Sab tt pe itne upset ??
Hiii!
Whats going on?
Why is my superstar upset!!??
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Hellooo
https://twitter.com/BarsaygaSaavan/status/1423328353860214789?s=19
What's goin on 😆some new kaand kya
Sab tt pe itne upset ??
Hiii!
Whats going on?
Why is my superstar upset!!??
Entire Telugu industry is married 🤣
How’s Sundeep Kishan? I like that guy, he’s single I think
Saaannnnnn, you can’t run away from your Nivi. Staaappphhhh!
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Entire Telugu industry is married 🤣
How’s Sundeep Kishan? I like that guy, he’s single I think
This is so unfair
Why charan why
Why did u marry so soon??
Yeah, put on some horns and you have me
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSO-XZQC_Ax/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ye dekho, these people are upto something now, Mohit’s hair is all wet 🤣
They are still shooting with the yellow dress?
😕😕
There is going to be somee big kaandd
🤦🤦
I hope jo bhi ho, thode acche shivi scenes mil jaye🥺
Niv
U have horns?
U never told!
Sakshu our hisse wali nivi is a goat
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I am good with Allu or Mahesh or Rana
But they’re all married 🤣
Saksh? Your choice? 🤣
I don't know either of them 🤷♀️
Agar voh single rehta bhi toh what will you do? 🤣