On whether you should let your tharki side out a little 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
On whether you should let your tharki side out a little 🤣
Pata nahi kya dhoondh degi🤣
Lets wait for the jury (lawyer) to decide
🤣🤣 Yeah I know, I’ll probably give into Saksh’s wishes and go knocking at KD’s house
You got that right 🤣
Once lockdown gets over let’s revisit this ship 🤣 right now I’m out of options 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Once lockdown gets over let’s revisit this ship 🤣 right now I’m out of options 🤣
Get her an Allu Arjun
I have such high expectations of you, so definitely the first one 😂