NeilSha came live to promote overhyped promo 🤣
Page
of
1NeilSha came live to promote overhyped promo 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agreed they discuss about promo only 😆
Both looking adorable 😍😍
They were discussed about Samrat Pakhi & new promo
Main to bore ho gayi
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
NeilSha came live to promote overhyped promo 🤣
But the live was cute 😳
Kuch toh only Neil and Ayesha mila humko🤣
Kuch NeilSha caps mill gaye, Aur Sai ka upcoming look bhi mila🤣
I agreed bore tha par mein enjoyed more coz SaiRat the ❤️Originally posted by: Spicyfood
They were discussed about Samrat Pakhi & new promo
Main to bore ho gayi
Virat will choose Farz aur pyaar dono woh sai hi hai 😍😍
Waise, I even noticed her waist when she pulled back that saree for a milli second 🙈🙈
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waise, I even noticed her waist when she pulled back that saree for a milli second 🙈🙈
Maine bhi dekha, isliye I could figure out that she was wearing a saree. Warna pata nahi chal raha tha🙈
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Maine bhi dekha, isliye I could figure out that she was wearing a saree. Warna pata nahi chal raha tha🙈
Mereko necklace dekhke pata chala that she is wearing a saree🤣
And the green dangling bead waala MS🤣
Babu budget bach gaya hai shayad. 🤣