Happy to see that you're determined to complete your FF 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy to see that you're determined to complete your FF 🤣
it’s been so long since I last wrote something so wanting to finish my first long FF....the motivation is there but sometimes I get stuck 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it’s been so long since I last wrote something so wanting to finish my first long FF....the motivation is there but sometimes I get stuck 🤣
I can understand that 🤣
I doubt that I can ever commit myself to complete a FF if I ever write that's why I stick to OSs 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I can understand that 🤣
I doubt that I can ever commit myself to complete a FF if I ever write that's why I stick to OSs 🤣
Yeah it’s not easy 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Came here because of writer’s block 🤣 found you two here
U can always rely on us to be found here🤣
now thats not ambitious at all😉🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Title to Abhay ke liye rakha hai hum logon pe laagu nahi hota hai 🤣
Bichara abhay sabse wafai nibhane me piya se wafai na kar paya🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I can understand that 🤣
I doubt that I can ever commit myself to complete a FF if I ever write that's why I stick to OSs 🤣
Hav you written something ? I would like to read .
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it’s been so long since I last wrote something so wanting to finish my first long FF....the motivation is there but sometimes I get stuck 🤣
Are u taking inspiration or hints from our trols on the character?
Make sure to read the notice:
BEWARE 🤣😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Are u taking inspiration or hints from our trols on the character?
Make sure to read the notice:
BEWARE 🤣😆
🤣🤣🤣 I certainly could find inspiration here 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k