Par 6 ko kaun uthta hai😕🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Par 6 ko kaun uthta hai😕🤣
Main!! Main!!! 🙋♀️🙋♀️Main 5:30 ko uthti hu🤣🤣
Arre!! What do u mean by why?? Uthna padta hai😆
Scl,tuitions, extra studies etc etc k liye
At least aap toh mat pucho!!
Originally posted by: sairat07
Arre!! What do u mean by why?? Uthna padta hai😆
Scl,tuitions, extra studies etc etc k liye
At least aap toh mat pucho!!
I am a night owl na. I can't wake up early, I can stay awake till morning , but not wake up in the early hours🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am a night owl na. I can't wake up early, I can stay awake till morning , but not wake up in the early hours🤣
Woh bhi karna padta hai kabhi kabhi🤣
Aur mujhe jaldi uthna padta hai🤣
Baspan ka pyaar>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yoga mat giraya uthaya lob
no yaar creepy obsession 🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ohhhh!🤣
I watched some clips🤣 Par maine kaha aapki beizzati ki kabhi😛
@kashishsimgh27 also said that i'm common member of both the teams😎
🤣🤣
@bold yeah I said that my loyalty will change according to my mood and I have taken inspiration from Ghum and have decided to become a pendulum 🤣🤣