ohhh acha I didn't know that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ohhh acha I didn't know that
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Aisa kuch mat karna😭😭
watch today's episode so I can do your beizzati girls 🤣
Pooja, in thr morning I just thought to get a glimpse of EDT... And was scrolling through the ongoing page... U had qouted someone's post saying that who else wishes for an upcoming rain dance sequence🤣🤣
U know what I was just scrolling and wasn't paying heed to who posted that but after reading that I thought this is u aur fir dekha toh aap hi the..🤣🤣
Kitne famous ho gaye aap🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Pooja, in thr morning I just thought to get a glimpse of EDT... And was scrolling through the ongoing page... U had qouted someone's post saying that who else wishes for an upcoming rain dance sequence🤣🤣
U know what I was just scrolling and wasn't paying heed to who posted that but after reading that I thought this is u aur fir dekha toh aap hi the..🤣🤣
Kitne famous ho gaye aap🤣🤣🤣
Yaar don't worry the rain romance is coming tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: A6DDGFZJ4NM2ZDPY
watch today's episode so I can do your beizzati girls 🤣
Ohhhh!🤣
I watched some clips🤣 Par maine kaha aapki beizzati ki kabhi😛
@kashishsimgh27 also said that i'm common member of both the teams😎
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ohhhh!🤣
I watched some clips🤣 Par maine kaha aapki beizzati ki kabhi😛
@kashishsimgh27 also said that i'm common member of both the teams😎
🤣🤣
No no no this is not done.... choose a side 🤣
Aaj ka analysis agar koi likh raha hai toh mujhe tag karna