Yaar I can't believe someone got paid to promo the show.
Here I do my bezzati everyday by talking about it for free. I want a salary also 🤣
You should send your petition with cv just like didis to starplus and Vaanku
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar I can't believe someone got paid to promo the show.
Here I do my bezzati everyday by talking about it for free. I want a salary also 🤣
You should send your petition with cv just like didis to starplus and Vaanku
She was cold nah because of her wet hair and AC 🤣
Or he was feeling sharam 🤣
there is progress though na... there was a point in time where he couldn't even see her hair wet and being dried by a towel 🤣
Today when she hugged me and he saw her in that dress he was seriously turned on but waiter aagaya 😂😂. Fhooti kismat 🤣
his constant state these days is turned on but someone or the other keeps turning him off 🤣
She was cold nah because of her wet hair and AC 🤣
Or he was feeling sharam 🤣
He was shy naa, that's why he covered her first before hugging 🙈🤣
Originally posted by: 7MWDTWNL2KX4G42O
sunny thinks he is the cupid of sairat's story, but in reality it is the entire chipakali species 🤣
🤣🤣 Viru should try having pet lizards with him..
kiss Kiya tho triangle katham Hoga na , vanku baba aise kaise ho saktha ...
Btw did you guys notice Satya Pyaar tho virat aur culch ka hai ... He even sleeps with culch 🤣🤣
it was so cute na how he didn't want her to leave the room like that
haan... one for every corner of their room... and one for the door to keep didi away 🤣
Originally posted by: JOZX5RW5R24XZXUB
haan... one for every corner of their room... and one for the door to keep didi away 🤣
Same species yaar.. Chipkalis will become friends with Didi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TNBPVGASMDBNRCL3
it was so cute na how he didn't want her to leave the room like that
He is so protective and sweet yaar. In fact I liked that he covered her and then hugged her cause she was shivirung. It's always Sais comfort first 🥺