Originally posted by: tinafans
lekin what Virat wore is the kaandi jacket😡
Arre Vanku is in a budget crisis okay.
Rekha, Samu, Sai's sari, that harmonium, this new location.......too much spending he has to cut costs somewhere so.........🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: tinafans
lekin what Virat wore is the kaandi jacket😡
Arre Vanku is in a budget crisis okay.
Rekha, Samu, Sai's sari, that harmonium, this new location.......too much spending he has to cut costs somewhere so.........🤣
Originally posted by: 4GWHO6O7GBAD6GAB
there aren't many days where we get such episodes... so I'm taking full advantage of all the 18+ moments 🤣
Dhoom machale dhoom machale...aaj 18+ thread mein
No.. almost is the operative word here🤣
Veeru kaa Kuch nahi hostkata, he can only oogle and give sexy eyes 😍
Aare poor guy pta ni kab dil kae armaan poore honge
Arre Vanku is in a budget crisis okay.
Rekha, Samu, Sai's sari, that harmonium, this new location.......too much spending he has to cut costs somewhere so.........🤣
don't forget the Twitter trend 🤣
But sai could have completed the kiss na. She was ready for it 😁
and call his baiko gorgeous 😭😳🤣
Yaar I can't believe someone got paid to promo the show.
Here I do my bezzati everyday by talking about it for free. I want a salary also 🤣
Wait till sm is flooded with praises from 360 degrees for being the biggest victim in today's episode 🤣🤣
I feel for her.. I was thinking was there not a single shirt of Sammy in her room to hug and cry🤣🤣