wahi toh yaar....why can't she just take matters into her own hands (or lips) 🤣
I trust Sai more than Veeru, do once she figures out he feelings she will kiss him without any hesitation 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wahi toh yaar....why can't she just take matters into her own hands (or lips) 🤣
I trust Sai more than Veeru, do once she figures out he feelings she will kiss him without any hesitation 😍
I think we will get a dance too.. if Viru survives the night🤣🤣
wahi toh yaar....why can't she just take matters into her own hands (or lips) 🤣
What?????? Virat ne kiss kiya?????😱😱
I trust Sai more than Veeru, do once she figures out he feelings she will kiss him without any hesitation 😍
she is the one who confesses first too yaar 🤣
Vanku is a pendulum. You either get 18+ worthy content or Aastha TV content.
There is no in-between 🤣
Aastha TV 🤣🤣🤣
lekin what Virat wore is the kaandi jacket😡
nahhiii almost.... but like always, he failed 🤣
there aren't many days where we get such episodes... so I'm taking full advantage of all the 18+ moments 🤣
I trust Sai more than Veeru, do once she figures out he feelings she will kiss him without any hesitation 😍
She is always my best bet.. when it comes to bedroom action.. Viru is hopeless 🤣
the in between is of the horror genre performed by none other than our dearest Oscar Didi 🤣
Wait till sm is flooded with praises from 360 degrees for being the biggest victim in today's episode 🤣🤣