This whole episode (the Paapi-less cut) belongs in the 18+ Hall of Fame 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This whole episode (the Paapi-less cut) belongs in the 18+ Hall of Fame 🤣
What was Sai's reaction after seeing the 'honeymoon' suite?
Originally posted by: Y2OQJBNHVSNQCZS4
never did I think the day would come where we would have to see yoga retreat flashbacks 🤣
I used my trusty FF button to skip that I do not need to witness such terrors 🤣
Sai was wearing a sleeveless top and They both hugged and even had a long lovely eye lock.. it was hot..
Originally posted by: 46TLNGBRUNACDKYA
yaar you are talking about viru's plight, but today sai's plight was even more clear 🤣
She was smiling when someone rang and Veeru gave a irritated look at the door. So she knows what Veeru wants , just chupirustom hain bass😂
Pooja lets both go their and push them next time...we are frustrated. not sure of them 😡
virat wanted to jump into the lake na... let's push them in there together 🤣
anyways the taxi driver already predicted this future 😃
Originally posted by: 2VSUIWRNN2ILYBFS
never did I think the day would come where we would have to see yoga retreat flashbacks 🤣
I was careful to avoid the original episodes.. but damn these flashbacks they make me 🤮
Originally posted by: YLX4B6C2KA7DBG45
never did I think the day would come where we would have to see yoga retreat flashbacks 🤣
We should all have a dp today with Phoebe's dialogue 'my eyes my eyes' 😂
This whole episode (the Paapi-less cut) belongs in the 18+ Hall of Fame 🤣
haan yaar.... even down to the details... sai's arms were wet when she fell onto the bed...
never did I know that vankar would turn into someone this un-sanskari 🤣
Now.. Seriously how many of you think there is a rain dance coming up???