Bollywood Retro Sheep Game Th#9 *R5 Forms Closed*- Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.7k

Users

49

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Brute

True... and mainly the crimes shown were never vulgar

haan... They respected the audience, I think they knew that mostly kids watch it so...

Aur vo tarika ji ko dekh kr Abhijit ka sharmana

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 19th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Brute

Sony ke mood swings ke bajese😡

sahi kaha..SONI ke mood swings bahut ho rahe aajkal😡 har round mein topper🤣

SoniRita thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

sahi kaha..SONI ke mood swings bahut ho rahe aajkal😡 har round mein topper🤣

Iss round mein i didnt topped🥺

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Yup.. just wanted to meet my jungle family

Acha kiya jo aa gayi

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Brute

SAMEEEEEEEEE... CID will never go out of style!

Cid 🤩🤩🤩🤩 my fav

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

haan... They respected the audience, I think they knew that mostly kids watch it so...

Aur vo tarika ji ko dekh kr Abhijit ka sharmana

Yes... ACP sir spoke about it in some IV about how they want to put out stuff which won't scare kids...

Abhirika scene were 'inhone mere dil luteya'🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas

sahi kaha..SONI ke mood swings bahut ho rahe aajkal😡 har round mein topper🤣

🤣🤣

Iss round mein dekha, next round mein dekha, ab toh saare rounds mein dekha!

Soni ka jalwa🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Cid 🤩🤩🤩🤩 my fav

One more in the team

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ya Wo to dikh raha hai 😌

Bade hi modest hai aap 🤣🤣

Aakhir tumhe heere ki pehchaan hogayi

Der aaye drust aaye

congratulations🥳

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

I can't imagine anyone... Upar se all I m getting is images of abhi n John from dostana...🤣

ye round sachh mein tough h... To think old movies staring contemporary actors🤓

I can't imagine... Its difficult 😅

.


You mean contemporary movies starring old actors 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".