Hriti and Nikki still haven’t come 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hriti and Nikki still haven’t come 😆
One small act of Ronaldo did a lot of damage to Coca-Cola. 😆 a significant drop had been recorded to their shares 👎🏼
Been busy talking since morning. They must be tired now.🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hriti and Nikki still haven’t come 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
One small act of Ronaldo did a lot of damage to Coca-Cola. 😆 a significant drop had been recorded to their shares 👎🏼
I agree with him too 🤣🤣 don’t even remember the last time I drank soda
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Been busy talking since morning. They must be tired now.🤣
Then this will be the new pattern, us two at this time, them two at that time, and aarya in both 😆
Good 😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I agree with him too 🤣🤣 don’t even remember the last time I drank soda
Because of you, the poor Coca-Cola Company is suffering.🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Good 😆
Because of you, the poor Coca-Cola Company is suffering.🤣🤣
Poor my foot 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
#Nikkiaurhritibewafahogaye 🤣
Mere saath saath usko bhi ghaseet rahi hai🤣
I thought you both were on the same team 🤣 only makes sense 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Hriti and Nikki still haven’t come 😆
I'm still here 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k