Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
masala movie period😆
Full of entertainment
Hello Priya... how are you?
or kia chal raha hai
I am... thanks
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Are you guys interested in Season 2 Retro Sheep? 😳
If it's 90s or post 90s, then YES !! I am not a huge fan of 70s & especially 80s Bollywood commercials. In 70s I only like quality films of either AB or Hrishikesh Mukharjee with few exceptions here and there.
Also I couldn't reply you in earlier thread. But I didn't ask about replying 'No one' to every question. It's just that some personalities or films are irreplaceable and not comparable.
Another most important thing : Kya aapne mujhe behna kaha? 😆 Agar yes, toh mai behna nahi Bhai hu 😆😆
kia chad gayi hai mujhe hina🤔
Jo Kal anmol ko chad gayi thi aur aaj woh gayib hai
or kia chal raha hai
Kuch nahi bass apne posts badane agayi😆
Good to know 😊
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0