Will upload the video soon

Will upload the video soon

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What does these lines means 😕
I was tryin to understand the scene but I gave up and I can’t read Hindi
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was tryin to understand the scene but I gave up and I can’t read Hindi
Arey it's just some shayari and I guess suicide drama again
He is talking about some shock
If I will tell you, you will be shocked
Let secret be a secret
otherwise you will disappear in a blink
What does these lines means 😕
Mandy going to fall again
Please pallu for your sanity and peace push him this time for gods sake👿👿👿😂😂
Anna and fd both will be on peace ✌️✌️✌️
Please do the honor 😭😭
Tanya as u said it
Sucide attempt 2.0😈
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I was tryin to understand the scene but I gave up and I can’t read Hindi
It's just a shayari 😆
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Arey it's just some shayari and I guess suicide drama again
He is talking about some shock
If I will tell you, you will be shocked
Oh my 😭😭😭 already we got any shocks🙄🙄🙄 still we have shocks left🤣🤣
Please save us god😩😩😩
Phir se he is going to do his 3rd grade drama? Ughhh
dont think about the lines….just think what mandar is doing on terece???What does these lines means 😕
We r interested in the scene am I right ?