Yaar I just a read a tweet clarifying that Ayesha is the FL of the show….🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yaar I just a read a tweet clarifying that Ayesha is the FL of the show….🤣
Yeah dude we are under nasha of Ghum Ganja aur nashe mein toh senses udh he jati h 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Khabriji bhi beizzati karegi kya nahi aake?
Yaar ghum has turned into a mystery genre show now so khabriji isn’t allowed to come anymore 🤣
Originally posted by: 7JGHQNP77QZYDN2F
But now these tweets are getting me so excited! Maybe I will go watch the promo 10000 times and so will everyone else! 🤣
I never watched the promo entirely.. It was so underwhelming honestly!! And I still dont find it in me to watch it.. I better watch that precap..
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Yeah dude we are under nasha of Ghum Ganja aur nashe mein toh senses udh he jati h 🤣
The channel itself is under some nasha apparently 🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I never watched the promo entirely.. It was so underwhelming honestly!! And I still dont find it in me to watch it.. I better watch that precap..
That precap is the anticipated promo for me, Rekha ji wala mistake hai
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I never watched the promo entirely.. It was so underwhelming honestly!! And I still dont find it in me to watch it.. I better watch that precap..
Areeeyyy but if you don’t watch the promo, then more and more accounts will start popping up telling us about this eternal love story 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
That precap is the anticipated promo for me, Rekha ji wala mistake hai
Yaar I’m telling you it’s pretty obvious the precap was meant to be the promo. I don’t know what happened…I guess Oscar didi might have been added in later
WTF!!!!!!!
Promo ka promo got 1.3 million views on yt.
And The actual promo got 352k views
NO WONDER🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Devikadish
WTF!!!!!!!
Promo ka promo got 1.3 million views on yt.
And The actual promo got 352k views
NO WONDER🤦♀️
Wahi toh yaar 🤣
Maha beizzati 😆