Poll
Who is your favourite one-hit wonder?
Who deserved a better career?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gracy Singh but mistakenly voted for Bhagyashree though I like her also. I also like Kumar Gaurav simply because I absolutely love Love Story!
Kumar Gaurav, the starkid with a golden heart.
Bhagyashree❤️, what a Beauty.
Bhagyashree is so pretty. I voted for Diana though, just hoping she doesn't stay a one-hit wonder! Want her to do more movies
I like Vijay Arora in song Churaliya hai tum ne jo dil ko and his character as Meghnath in Ramayan. His first movie was with Reena Roy.
Don't know why he couldn't make it big in Bollywood. He was good looking as well as a good actor.
Rahul Roy after his brilliant performance. No one else on this list could've done what he did.
Karan Johar - Best Newcomer 1995 (DDLJ)

His acting was simply so terrible. I loved it.
Yes but All-Time Blockbuster debut haters gon' hate !!!
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2081285322651127857
https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/2076314423711707490?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9872
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9825
3