I am just simply bored now.. kuch maza nahi aaraha hai.. they are making Pallavi dumb n Raghav a devdas.. I loved all their previous tracks as they didn’t drag it much Idhar to stupidity chal rahi hai.. I hope Pallavi gets her brain back soon 🙄🙏
Page
of
1I am just simply bored now.. kuch maza nahi aaraha hai.. they are making Pallavi dumb n Raghav a devdas.. I loved all their previous tracks as they didn’t drag it much Idhar to stupidity chal rahi hai.. I hope Pallavi gets her brain back soon 🙄🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same sentiments. No idea how long will we see devdas raghav
Since trp is increasing and Raghvi has not consummated yet this will go on for a while.