Anybody come forward please
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Anybody come forward please
There's already a thread #2 which even crossed 36 pages
Why created another one?
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
There's already a thread #2 which even crossed 36 pages
Why created another one?
Thambu and I couldn't find it, and was seeking a reply on the first thread, we thought that you are inactive, that's why I tagged you here so that if ever you are active again, you can take it forward.
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Thambu and I couldn't find it, and was seeking a reply on the first thread, we thought that you are inactive, that's why I tagged you here so that if ever you are active again, you can take it forward.
Oh.. I tagged u in the next thread yesterday
You replied there also
So I thought you have noticed It was the 2nd thread 😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Oh.. I tagged u in the next thread yesterday
You replied there also
So I thought you have noticed It was the 2nd thread 😆
yes, I had made this before the reply... I have put a dm with mods to close the thread as well :)
Shift to New Thread
Hey guys, I thought to start a new game. All you got to do is name five. For example First poster - Name five Bollywood Movies, then the second...
Name any challenging words in a sentence. The word should be hard to spell or say (it does not have to be something you cannot spell or...
Name any challenging words in a sentence. The word should be hard to spell or say (it does not have to be something you cannot spell or...
798