True 🤣🤣
Even I can never get enough of them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
True 🤣🤣
Even I can never get enough of them 🤣
Both their languages are like he mentioned 🤷♀️🤷♀️
Tomorrow another dose of emojis you want?🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
@bold- it's all fun & games till he starts using you as his personal headrest 🤦♀️
trust me, I've been there 🤣
I forgot to tag you smh 🤦♀️
Hainaaa? It’s like one day I over eat it I’m like I’ll never eat chocolate again. Next day, I’ll be back to the shop to buy more 🤣
Was it this easy 🤔
Lo then you have my share as well
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
I didn’t understand the stories
Pix?
Dose?
Emoji?
When u ll come here I ll take u to the most expensive choc shop here and get the real ones
Till then okay
You saw the story?
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
@bold- it's all fun & games till he starts using you as his personal headrest 🤦♀️
trust me, I've been there 🤣
Umm, that isn’t a good thing? 🤣🤣