Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Just for info. Its a drug if used for inhaling with whitener too being the same. It has effects of intoxication similar to other inhalant drugs.
Yeah...no it's not like I am smelling them on regular basis
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Just for info. Its a drug if used for inhaling with whitener too being the same. It has effects of intoxication similar to other inhalant drugs.
Yeah...no it's not like I am smelling them on regular basis
That's a common favourite here I love it too ❤️
Ofcourse else u will bee buzzing like a bee.
Vegetarian or eggterian?
As a new word has been introduced in today's world
I am cheese lover
I am fine with everything (obvio not that weird combinations, chocolate n all) but will be glad if there are no mushrooms
And beeing a book worm bee.
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Vegetarian or eggterian?
As a new word has been introduced in today's world
Vegetarian
Will be approaching towards Vegan asap
Bees don't need drugs to be buzzing 🤪
It's high on happiness ⭐️