That's ok, a lot of people don't 😆
My own mom says I'm an alien for liking these weird smells 🤪🤣
I'm just happy I found my fellow alien group here 🤗😆
🤗🤗🤗
I used to think everyone like petrol and paint thinner smell
Guess I was overconfident 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's ok, a lot of people don't 😆
My own mom says I'm an alien for liking these weird smells 🤪🤣
I'm just happy I found my fellow alien group here 🤗😆
🤗🤗🤗
I used to think everyone like petrol and paint thinner smell
Guess I was overconfident 

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Who doesn't love the smell of petrol
I to love paint thinner smell as well
Did u tried dt wen u were in clg?
NOOOOO
I used to like it since I was in class 5 or something 😲
I'll just buzz off and read some Great Gatsbee 🤪
Remember, no olives 😆🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
🤗🤗🤗
I used to think everyone like petrol and paint thinner smell
Guess I was overconfident
I like the smell of wet mud after rain
Just for info. Its a drug if used for inhaling with whitener too being the same. It has effects of intoxication similar to other inhalant drugs.
I like that too ❤️
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
🤗🤗🤗
I used to think everyone like petrol and paint thinner smell
Guess I was overconfident
Pretty much 😆
We have uncommon tastes 🤪😆