Hey Priya
I am trying but after this game I might take a break😳 iske baad Lavy ki game hi kheloon shayad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Priya
I am trying but after this game I might take a break😳 iske baad Lavy ki game hi kheloon shayad
Originally posted by: Savera84
Congratulations to Aisha, Soni and Nina for leading the cumulative score board.
Well done girls!
👍🏼
Cheers..
Thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
same here don't want it to end so soon😒
topper?more like flop-per😆 99 wala snake always bite and bring me down..soni/havana/nina and thug ji😆 doing great 👏
Nope you are also a topper
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Is Q7 difficult for y’all to understand ?
Easy hi hai🤔
Nai acche se samajh aa raha hai😆. Bas answers dhoondne mein thori difficulty ho rahi hai. Google baba bas iss baar dhoka na de😆Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Is Q7 difficult for y’all to understand ?
Hi behna🤗. Aapka naam nominations mein hai🥳
Probably one of my fav rounds after R3 Lizzie ⭐️
This is going to be fun 🥳
I just love your little commentary in the questions “If Pakeezah were to be remade (God Forbid)” 🤣
And you have restricted all the popular sheep answers too🤪 Including Pran 👀
Wise Shepherd 😆
Nope, makes sense to me 👍🏼Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Is Q7 difficult for y’all to understand ?
Abhi bhi ek page baki hai😲
Neha di kya aapne answers de diye😃
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12