Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Shivii ship to doob hi gayi samjhoo.
KDice is still afloat I guess.
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
KD and Alice are khush khush with the trp increase.
Maybe aaj we get a celebration on the sets BTS.
🤭
I'm happy that they're happy but just wanted to know the next week's trp.. I hope there's a fall...😆
Originally posted by: Madheart
I'm happy that they're happy but just wanted to know the next week's trp.. I hope there's a fall...😆
I don't think there will be.it may increase rather.
This week is full on trp drama.mohalle walo ke taane, saas bahu drama, crying and helpless bahus,maa ke bhakt sons,angry hero humilating heroine during function,from the precap more oily drama.
Its a perfect itv Material!
How have you girls managed to finish a whole thread in a day??
Also congratulations on the new thread... And for everyone with promotions.
Kitni khushi hai tujhe 🤣
How have you girls managed to finish a whole thread in a day??
Also congratulations on the new thread... And for everyone with promotions.
@bold- it's ✨talentz✨
We’re going to start charging you soon 🤣
Haaa booohooottttt khuuushiii!! ❤️😛