their farhad-bhabhi comments🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
their farhad-bhabhi comments🤣
Originally posted by: ReemShah
their farhad-bhabhi comments🤣
congrats Reem🤗❤️, for colour change🥳
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Haha ya I saw. You can add himanshu's reply too. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSJsQA3BHlJ/
Btw was Sai stalking shivangi. 4 din baad yeh pic dikhi usse 🤣🤣🤣
Jho bhi hai, achcha kiya usne
FINALLY an emotional farag scene🥳
Pri where are you at? we'll get Farhad consoling his anna like we wanted
Filhaal confusion mein hu cozi was expecting this scene in today's episode 🥺...but it didnt show up ..may be kal parson aajaye ...not excited atm 💔😆
Originally posted by: princy48
Filhaal confusion mein hu cozi was expecting this scene in today's episode 🥺...but it didnt show up ..may be kal parson aajaye ...not excited atm 💔😆
I made a boo-boo of myself by being Thisbe excited for the scene which apparently got chopped 🤣😭
I made a boo-boo of myself by being Thisbe excited for the scene which apparently got chopped 🤣😭
I dont think fully that its chopped ...i expect it much later 🤔...mangal gauri ke baad wali track mein ..may be ...i say it again.."may be😳" 😭