I posted both in the previous page 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I posted both in the previous page 😆
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Thank you Aish♥️♥️🤗 IF Rockerz hone ki khushi se jyada TRP badhne ka gam hai mujhe🤣🤣
♥️😂💃 Schrodingers khushi , Hasna hai ke rona pata nahi ...😂😂😂 ...
🤣🤣
Mai rou ya hasu.. karu mai kya karu?? Definitely ro rahi hu mai😭🤣
Pata nhai mujhe Aajkal KD pe kyu gussa aa raha hai . for posting random shit I suppose .
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Pata nhai mujhe Aajkal KD pe kyu gussa aa raha hai . for posting random shit I suppose .
No..it must be for working on random shit..
@Bold seriously samajh nahi aara kya kare.😆 While im happy for the actors because they put their efforts even in bad tracks😔 so they deserve this but makers dont😡
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Pata nhai mujhe Aajkal KD pe kyu gussa aa raha hai . for posting random shit I suppose .
Mai toh kal ki post dekhke hi gussa hu! He posted that scene again jisme Shiva is publicly humiliating Raavi🤢👎🏼
Are they still shooting for the yellow costume party sorry Pooja but yesterday Kanwar was in purple check shirt
The Kaand is big
Prii!! Did my assumption on today's epi come true? 🤪🤪
Someone commented on his recent post, 'safar akele mat karo sir, raavi ko bhi saath le chalo for haseen safar' 🤣🤣