She is getting love for her banshee act today?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is getting love for her banshee act today?
Was it bad? I've skipped this week's episodes entirely 🤣
Who is giving out these overwhelming appreciation for the nonsense we saw today. 😲
it's the nee show's launch ... Not her stellar performance ...
Thank youuu so much!!!! 🤗❤️
Honestly
I am worried seeing the fight for the credit for trp.
Both the fandom should think that this was not the show they singed up to watch.
We weren't a regressive show with mental, emotional torture on every other episode.
But these kids r fighting for the credit
Nups congratulations ... ♥️♥️
Originally posted by: ShinyShine
Honestly
I am worried seeing the fight for the credit for trp.
Both the fandom should think that this was not the show they singed up to watch.
We weren't a regressive show with mental, emotional torture on every other episode.
But these kids r fighting for the credit
Exactly.. they r showing us torture ..in one single word..
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
WHUT! Are you kidding me?! 😕
Are. You. Kidding. Me.
Time to leave the world 🤣
I think this is for last week right
So all shivi scenes we got during room making
I think this is that🤔
Phir teek hai 🤣