Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The episode starts with a devastated Khanderao and consoling Ahilya. He cries and she gives him a comforting hug. Ahilya says that what he did was wrong and he should apologise. Khanderao feels like a failure and realises his mistake. He agrees to apologise for his mistake (I don't wanna call it gunah/sin)

Malharrao is equally sad and feels heartbroken. He shares it with Gautamabai. She tries to defend her son first (I think) and then understands his grave mistake. Malharrao says that mother is the first Guru, if my son ever disrespected his mother like this I wouldn't forgive him and similarly I wouldn't forgive him for disrespecting his teacher either.

She refuses to believe it at first but then he tells in detail and she is also very sad, starts crying.

Khanderao and Ahilya meet Harkubai who tells him that apologizing for mistake doesn't make you small, it makes you more manly, owning your mistakes is the sign of a good man. Khanderao agrees to do so. 

Precap: The trio reach Malharrao's chamber when Gautamabai is saying that Khanderao should be punished as harshly as possible for his grave mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS.

Malharao looks dense & TBH, both parents were supposed to be his first guru, not just GB. That's just parental neglecting, not parental failure. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

TFS.

Malharao looks dense & TBH, both parents were supposed to be his first guru, not just GB. That's just parental neglecting, not parental failure. 

True. They kinda failed him. I really wanted them to sit with him and try to know why he reacted the way he did. They are just reacting to his reaction. Very shallow. πŸ₯Ί

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rmahi25 thumbnail

MR didn't even tried to understand his perspective. When in court as a king he listens to both the victim and guilty person perspective then why not as father he can listen to his son's POV at least once. Whatever KR was due to their bad parenting, GB kept saving him and telling him no one can take his place as heir & never tried to rectify his mistakes and MR kept making him feel unworthy. Ahilya is a ray of hope in his life. Yes, she saved him numerous times but she always made him realise his mistakes and made sure that he rectified them. She made him feel worthy with her sheer trust on him and assured him that he can become a good king like MR. Whole his life KR wanted people to believe on him and only Ahilya and Tukoji has shown that.

Even yesterday AB said that he was wrong and MR won't forgive him easily but he has to keep trying. GB always held KR hands and kept him saving from things while AB became his shadow & kept supporting her.

It's due to their bad parenting & negligence this situation has arised in mahal. Although the thing isn't that big that banishment punishment is going to be given. How I wish that MR and GB both listens to KR today ....

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update, Neha β€οΈπŸ€—

Coming to the episode, it was just another superb one. PAB is back with the essence of the intial days. CVs have given us back to back substantial episodes with superb execution of the scenes. And I just loved it. I just can't find any fault in the characters' respective behaviour, unlike others. As I had said in my earlier post, MR's behaviour was very justified w.r.t KR's horrible behaviour towards his Guruji. I completely felt for MR yesterday when he said to GB, " Main soch rahi hoon kahan main apna muh chupao". Can you imagine how terrible a father may feel seeing his own son's downfall? Also many persons are questioning about lack of parenting skills here (which I had pointed earlier on the mid-intial days' episodes), I think more fault is from from GB's side as mothers are not only the first teachers of their children (pointed by MR too) rather in most cases, they are more close to the children than the fathers. And here his father has the responsibility of the whole Malwa, balancing everything is not very easy in reality. It was GB's fault that she never rectified his mistakes, and you see from yesterday episode that KR trusts his mother the most, he said to AB that his mother will manage everything!! You see...he says to Ahilya if you always stay with me, I can never go wrong, what kind of dependency is this!! Yeah it may seemed very "romantic kind of" to many, but to me its clear tendency to be dependent on others. While KR should have provided mental strength to his parents and wife, there they have to provide him that and can you feel how painful is that for them!! 

(Going to post this as a separate post in the main forum)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

πŸ€—

Amazing inputs, will get back to you on this! 

Did you watch yesterday's episode fully? I missed the beginning half (10minutes or so) either of you have time and could post the update? I don't wanna watch what happened..it was all the same drama unless something else happened before I came in.

Lemme know. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

πŸ€—

Amazing inputs, will get back to you on this! 

Did you watch yesterday's episode fully? I missed the beginning half (10minutes or so) either of you have time and could post the update? I don't wanna watch what happened..it was all the same drama unless something else happened before I came in.

Lemme know. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

okay I may do it....