Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I guess she was joking😆
Maybe she meant that Aish is having both her arms on either of the men and Neil and Ayesha seem a bit at distance😆
haan yaar my bad
my joke got taken the wrong way 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I guess she was joking😆
Maybe she meant that Aish is having both her arms on either of the men and Neil and Ayesha seem a bit at distance😆
haan yaar my bad
my joke got taken the wrong way 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
precap meiin Sai ka lipstick accha dikh raha tha, isme utna accha nahi lag raha
Haina, her lips are pouty but the shade makes them look thin😳
Sudhar jaao PH waalo, kisi din pitoge humse🤣
Hamare alawa kya hi right hai yaha pe🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haina, her lips are pouty but the shade makes them look thin😳
Sudhar jaao PH waalo, kisi din pitoge humse🤣
shrishti why don't you join the make up team 🤣
But I don't know a thing about makeup🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I guess she was joking😆
Maybe she meant that Aish is having both her arms on either of the men and Neil and Ayesha seem a bit at distance😆
I know😆that's why I made the 1970 comment😆
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Haina, her lips are pouty but the shade makes them look thin😳
Sudhar jaao PH waalo, kisi din pitoge humse🤣
SM pe toh roz pitaayi hoti he hai na, unhe aadat ho gayi hai🤣
don't worry... you will still do a better job than the jokers vankar has hired 🤣
Oh my bad then🤣
I got one joke and couldn't get the other🤣
Hamare waale toh thaire sanskaari couple🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Oh my bad then🤣
I got one joke and couldn't get the other🤣
Hamare waale toh thaire sanskaari couple🤣
shrishti your beizzati 🤣