Originally posted by: Realityshow
I got the feeling that there are 2 outfits each. Isn't that the case?
Yeah. I also had same feeling but SMP is not wearing either of them this week.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Realityshow
I got the feeling that there are 2 outfits each. Isn't that the case?
Yeah. I also had same feeling but SMP is not wearing either of them this week.
Yeah. I also had same feeling but SMP is not wearing either of them this week.
Ok, thanks. Maybe she found it difficult to perform in them?
May be. Except Arunitha and Danish I didn't like any others outfits. Especially Pawandeep and SMP they look odd in those for me. Nihal and Sayali are ok not that great. May be I expected too much considering its Manish.
kaun honge seninfinalists? Did I hear correctly? If this is the semi final (!), all are semifinalist already!!! 😲
Will it be again a voting week as they are declaring the episode as semi final? If no voting is there, only result is declared based on voting of previous few weeks, how come this episode becomes semi final?
I just hope they don't go back to judges score
May be voting of Saturday will be added with previous votes and result will be declared on Sunday 🤔
May be. Except Arunitha and Danish I didn't like any others outfits. Especially Pawandeep and SMP they look odd in those for me. Nihal and Sayali are ok not that great. May be I expected too much considering its Manish.
Why do they always give similar colour to SMP
I mean most of the time her costumes include similar colour which is wearing for this episode
The white one which she tried was amazing
Originally posted by: mickymouse21
Why do they always give similar colour to SMP
I mean most of the time her costumes include similar colour which is wearing for this episode
The white one which she tried was amazing
No idea. She is either in black/ blue or maroon these days. May be the stylists are obsessed with those colors on SMP.
Arunita's wearing the sequin collection wala saari. Why isn't it lilac or the bronzy gold 
I think SMP is wearing the tulle skirt and crop top, modified version.
Not a fan of MM collection anyway, it only photographs good, that too only certain outfits. Look at Aru's blouse, its not wearable unless a photoshoot, with all those shoulder threads 