I wrote that! 💃🏻
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
There is only one musical without Mohd Rafi songs from the 50s and that is Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. Kisi ne likha hai ye? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wrote that! 💃🏻
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
There is only one musical without Mohd Rafi songs from the 50s and that is Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. Kisi ne likha hai ye? 🤔
noo there are many filmsOriginally posted by: cutejodikangal
There is only one musical without Mohd Rafi songs from the 50s and that is Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. Kisi ne likha hai ye? 🤔
i wrote bAAZI DEV ANAND movie
the question was about a musical, no? Baazi wasn’t a musical I thought. 🤓
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Did anyone choose the lyricist for Chaudvin ka chand for Q2?
I wrote and then changed to my favourite
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
There is only one musical without Mohd Rafi songs from the 50s and that is Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi. Kisi ne likha hai ye? 🤔
There are more than 10 movies
I chose dev anand one
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
the question was about a musical, no? Baazi wasn’t a musical I thought. 🤓
Name a movie from the 50s with NO SONGS by Mohammed Rafi.
I chose Raj kapoor one and m sure m the only person who chose that one 🤣
The title of the movie is the sound of a scream
The question clearly asked for a ‘musical’ though, no?
haan bas marna hai sab ko🤣Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
Toh Omlete hi hava mein uda ke winner par dalunga🤣
U know me right. Mera waar na jaaye khaali
yayy, me you aisha and darshi so far!
🥳
Did you also write old man go slow for Q6?
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12