Why don't you trust our compliments?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why don't you trust our compliments?
It is a compliment in the tone of RR
but no sarcasm at all - only love for you babes!
As if I don't know -_-
She is again being modest.. and knows not how to accept a compliment..
but in AT26 she will get so many compliments that she will become a pro
and accepts it in RR style!
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
She is again being modest.. and knows not how to accept a compliment..
but in AT26 she will get so many compliments that she will become a pro
and accepts it in RR style!
Na Rishu, she thinks we just know to pull her leg and not give her compliments. Dil toots🥺
so... shall we move to AT26?
we are behind I see too - Shivi has AT27 coming up 😆
Na Rishu, she thinks we just know to pull her leg and not give her compliments. Dil toots🥺
Aaj sab mujhe guilt me maar denge
I am coming to tease you in the new thread:
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4