I just wanna come there 😩
It's been ages I've seen rain..😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I just wanna come there 😩
It's been ages I've seen rain..😭
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Wowwww I love the sound of that! ❤️
Take care, don’t catch a cold
You like rains?
I'm back home now so it's fine🤷♀️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swastiiiiiiii baby 🤗 But I’ll make sure to give you ice cream and make you laugh after that ❤️❤️

You live in desert that is why?
Here also it's raining!!🌧
Originally posted by: EYNLLTJDWOJ4TXHY
Bahut bahut🤣
Hum bachcho ko heartbreak se bachane ka kaam karte hain🤣

Obvious, but even the cloud seeding doesn't help, its just wayyy too hot!!
Tejuu tum desert mein rehti ho? 😳😗
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tejuu tum desert mein rehti ho? 😳😗
Yes, me and Mahi live in UAE 😁
Originally posted by: Madheart
Obvious, but even the cloud seeding doesn't help, its just wayyy too hot!!
I know it's obvious 🤣
I put the question mark instead of exclamation mark!🤣🤣
But it rains chocolates in Dubai 🤣
How long have you been in Dubai?