I just wanna come there 😩
It's been ages I've seen rain..😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just wanna come there 😩
It's been ages I've seen rain..😭
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Wowwww I love the sound of that! ❤️
Take care, don’t catch a cold
You like rains?
I'm back home now so it's fine🤷♀️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Swastiiiiiiii baby 🤗 But I’ll make sure to give you ice cream and make you laugh after that ❤️❤️

You live in desert that is why?
Here also it's raining!!🌧

Obvious, but even the cloud seeding doesn't help, its just wayyy too hot!!
Tejuu tum desert mein rehti ho? 😳😗
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Tejuu tum desert mein rehti ho? 😳😗
Yes, me and Mahi live in UAE 😁
Originally posted by: Madheart
Obvious, but even the cloud seeding doesn't help, its just wayyy too hot!!
I know it's obvious 🤣
I put the question mark instead of exclamation mark!🤣🤣
But it rains chocolates in Dubai 🤣
How long have you been in Dubai?