Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Today shivangi nailed it . 👏👏
Yes her breakdown was very convincing! Plus she looks so beautiful aajkal ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
Today shivangi nailed it . 👏👏
Yes her breakdown was very convincing! Plus she looks so beautiful aajkal ❤️
Not really I'm very cool as a senior(doing apna tarif). Didn't have any panga with juniors. I'm not even into sir/mam.
IRL I would have bonded well with abi though she is zalim.
Yeppp Yepp
Your FF also has the similar starting lines haina
Thank you 🤗
Seeing the title i wanted to write
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Not really I'm very cool as a senior(doing apna tarif). Didn't have any panga with juniors. I'm not even into sir/mam.
IRL I would have bonded well with abi though she is zalim.
You are my kind of senior
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Yes her breakdown was very convincing! Plus she looks so beautiful aajkal ❤️
Ikrr she was looking so beautiful
And the saree I loved it
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Not really I'm very cool as a senior(doing apna tarif). Didn't have any panga with juniors. I'm not even into sir/mam.
IRL I would have bonded well with abi though she is zalim.
Hahaha 😆😆😆
I think my college was the only one which had ma'am sir bizz taken so seriously yaar 🤣🤣
Abii tumhari tareef ho rahi Yahaan 😆
She is finally getting pastel colours
Parul u are already set in senior business😉
( I want make sure you blush every now n then 😳)