Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Koi funny sequence kab aayega? Sachh mein... I so want some light hearted convo between RaghVi😒
Yes, ek Raghav ka BTS hai, jisme vo duck kar raha hai. Also exercise scene of RaghVi
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
she can if she hears them planning n plotting...😕
Yeah
But when it comes to Deshmukh, her brain goes on a holiday
ohh mumbai... How's weather there..
Lucky u... U can meet up with them na?
Do they still allow fans on sets?
exercise sc to hotness ki dukaan hoga...
Yes, ek Raghav ka BTS hai, jisme vo duck kar raha hai. Also exercise scene of RaghVi
Hey shri🤗I'm good😳Haan board result toh kabka aagaya😳97% aaya😆
that is also true...😆
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
ohh mumbai... How's weather there..
Lucky u... U can meet up with them na?
Do they still allow fans on sets?
They are shooting in Kolhapur, not Mumbai 😆
Never paid a visit to film city, these celeb meeting seems too normal to me
Originally posted by: DNKJ5BTD4SFKCJLL
Hey shri🤗I'm good😳Haan board result toh kabka aagaya😳97% aaya😆
Oho!! 97!
Congratulations 🥳
Yup I know aa gaya, but I remembered today to ask 😆
have I met any celebrity yet?
They are shooting in Kolhapur, not Mumbai 😆
Never paid a visit to film city, these celeb meeting seems too normal to me
Are u Mumbaikar or u have gone there for education?
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4