can u do that? Delay nahi ho jayega?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
can u do that? Delay nahi ho jayega?
tabhi toh! Bechara Farhad AT bhi abaad ho jayega isi bahane🤣
Was it too hard?
Kitna time laga prepare karne ko?
If you are consistent then it is easy
Two things are most important
1. Practice
2. Basic concepts clear hone chaiye
Jab last time maine diya tha to hardly maine course complete kiya tha so I found it difficult (slightly)
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
can u do that? Delay nahi ho jayega?
Nahi, final year me dungi so results ke baad Masters
Then to you are eligible for 2022
Official brochure release ho gaya hai
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Then to you are eligible for 2022
Official brochure release ho gaya hai
I am eligible, that I know, but I am not prepared right now
See I would suggest k 2022 wala bhi attempt karo
Cuz abhi koi pressure nahi hai...no hard and fast k hona hi chaiye
Tum thoda familiar bhi ho jaogi
and marks to 3 years tak valid hote hein
Fir final year me vapas de dena
Rest your decision
Yeah I get it...konse subjects ab tak padh chuki ho
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
If you are consistent then it is easy
Two things are most important
1. Practice
2. Basic concepts clear hone chaiye
Jab last time maine diya tha to hardly maine course complete kiya tha so I found it difficult (slightly)
Okay, Thank you Shreya 🤗
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4