
I found episode 9 interesting. Finally she started her journey with SIAC. Submitted online application for admission in SIAC.🥳
Sabherwal's dining talk 😉 I love Shaurya's outfits here 😍😍😍 he looks damn hot 🔥

I found episode 9 interesting. Finally she started her journey with SIAC. Submitted online application for admission in SIAC.🥳
Sabherwal's dining talk 😉 I love Shaurya's outfits here 😍😍😍 he looks damn hot 🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are i havent watched yet today i will watch n come back here.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I found episode 9 interesting. Finally she started her journey with SIAC. Submitted online application for admission in SIAC.🥳
Sabherwal's dining talk 😉 I love Shaurya's outfits here 😍😍😍 he looks damn hot 🔥
Will post once I have watched. Shaurya is looking hawt...
Shaurya - the hotty 🔥
When does he not?
I loved the edit...esp.the color tone ❤️
This is beautiful 😍
I loved Shaurya's look in this scene
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I found episode 9 interesting. Finally she started her journey with SIAC. Submitted online application for admission in SIAC.🥳
Sabherwal's dining talk 😉 I love Shaurya's outfits here 😍😍😍 he looks damn hot 🔥
Bahut sundar hai di.. Chori kar lia humne.. 🤭🤭
Sab kitne pyaare dikh rahe.. ❤️❤️
Thank you 😊
Yeah he looks so handsome