Mousy, ab kaisi tabiyat hai aapki?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mousy, ab kaisi tabiyat hai aapki?
Answers sent 😆
Itni mehnat exams ke liye nahi ki kabhi 😮💨🤣
I’ll be surprised to score even 1 point 😌
But i just hope i answered the questions correctly 🤞
Tick tock, people!
Deadline is in about 14 hours.
I would advise you to get in your answers sooner rather than later.
Was I the first one to sent answers this time ?
Was I the first one to sent answers this time ?
No 😆, two people got in ahead of you
Daechwita
teri_Sanem
SoniRSippu21
Savera84
tournesol
dusk2dawn
Sadme-Me-Hu
Biggboss15
guy3
gurl-enchanted
Wistfulness
_NINA_
Daphnes
md410
DiscoDhokla
anamika365
Ashley.Tisdale
cutejodikangal
Shooting-Star
Sevenstreaks
canuck-umz
VioletOrchid123
hbkrocks
opsora2090
anonymouse1
Mahisa_22
hava_na
Grey-licious
Priya258
TheRoadNotTaken
WhosTheFool
Anisha06
Ms.Komolika
Amekha
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
FilmiDhun
Yet to send answers. Do so soon, guys. I will be going to sleep soon, so if you need help/ clarifications, I won't be available until very close to the deadline!
All songs are there.. even videos
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Daechwita
teri_Sanem
SoniRSippu21
Savera84
tournesol
dusk2dawn
Sadme-Me-Hu
Biggboss15
guy3
gurl-enchanted
Wistfulness
_NINA_
Daphnes
md410
DiscoDhokla
anamika365
Ashley.Tisdale
cutejodikangal
Shooting-Star
Sevenstreaks
canuck-umz
VioletOrchid123
hbkrocks
opsora2090
anonymouse1
Mahisa_22
hava_na
Grey-licious
Priya258
TheRoadNotTaken
WhosTheFool
Anisha06
Ms.Komolika
Amekha
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
FilmiDhun
Yet to send answers. Do so soon, guys. I will be going to sleep soon, so if you need help/ clarifications, I won't be available until very close to the deadline!
🤗
Answers please darlings🤗
Ms.Komolika
Amekha
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
FilmiDhun
Yet to send answers. Do so soon, guys. I will be going to sleep soon, so if you need help/ clarifications, I won't be available until very close to the deadline!
Grey-licious
Priya258
TheRoadNotTaken
WhosTheFool
Anisha06
Yet to send answers. Do so soon, guys. Liz will be going to sleep soon, so if you need help/ clarifications, won't be available until very close to the deadline!
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/movies/story/72nd-national-film-awards-to-be-announced-today-when-and-where-to-watch-2939730-2026-07-03
...
12