Then Raghav should say this everyday during this track, as should the fans.
Which language is it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then Raghav should say this everyday during this track, as should the fans.
Which language is it?
Then Raghav should say this everyday during this track, as should the fans.
Which language is it?
Along with Raghav we too should keep saying this I guess gosh, I just can’t with the way they are making Raghav into this .. this … I don’t have words😡
Jean, it’s Tamil.
Good morning girls 🤗
hello hello girls 🤗
I think raghav should be like ...🤣🤣

so what to u think today half episode babysitter pallu and baby without memory pakao
raghu 
dont u think raghu goes on saying sorry even though he is not at fault
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4