Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
chalo at least you guys think it's dushmani 🤣
nahi toh kal tak everyone was like "this is ashu's love" 🤢
Mai dekh rahi hu chhoti😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
chalo at least you guys think it's dushmani 🤣
nahi toh kal tak everyone was like "this is ashu's love" 🤢
Mai dekh rahi hu chhoti😭
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
ball of sunshine se yaad aaya
where did the total opposite of it go?
you meanie, I love you & you keep breaking my heart 🥺
I'm back to annoy you :))
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Don’t do that! Once is okay but not every time.
Hihi just ask them to pay you. The amount you asked them should be a bit lower then what they would pay for any other lawyer. So you leave them no choice to choose you.
And this way you get money and you can to come visit me. We can recreate “Dekha Ek Khawb” that was filmed here 🤣🤣
I'm not practicing as of now😆
So just give advice from the limited knowledge I have to anyone who asks🤣
What's that film by the way?🤣
I love you soooo much for this 🥺❤️
at least you value me & my love 🥰
unlike someone who's behaving like shiva w me 😭
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Haan ji aashu ji
Andhe thodi na hain hum
Dikh raha hai how u stomp on her heart left right left❤️
stomp karthi hoon toh jod thi bhi main hi hoon
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Nivi babes she has probs with sweet bacchis
Tu nahin hai bacchis ki list mein
Even though u r sooooo sweet😂
Kyaaaaaa? But I’m a bacchi for my momzieeees
I demand to be on the list!
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
you meanie, I love you & you keep breaking my heart 🥺
I'm back to annoy you :))
oh joy to the world
Seemed boring when I read that in my Civics textbook. Suddenly it’s daunting here 🤣