The scene where Kabir informed Danish that Piya is now his gf ,haplessly abhay listens to him and got angry, the way the way he bent the iron rod was scary🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The scene where Kabir informed Danish that Piya is now his gf ,haplessly abhay listens to him and got angry, the way the way he bent the iron rod was scary🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
The scene where Kabir informed Danish that Piya is now his gf ,haplessly abhay listens to him and got angry, the way the way he bent the iron rod was scary🤣
And then vo kitni safai se us rod ko sidha bhi karta he😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I like her too. She is pretty and she is good actress also. I liked her as sati in mahadev
Yes... And I'm happy that she's achieving more success in her career ❤️
Kaam pe lag jaao sab 🤣
Hum sath sath hai 😆
unfortunately 🤣 I just want to see how bad it can get before it ends 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
The scene where Kabir informed Danish that Piya is now his gf ,haplessly abhay listens to him and got angry, the way the way he bent the iron rod was scary🤣
I found it funny 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
The scene where Kabir informed Danish that Piya is now his gf ,haplessly abhay listens to him and got angry, the way the way he bent the iron rod was scary🤣
better the rod than Kabir 🤣🤣
like nothing happened 🤣 *jelaousy level 10000000000) 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
unfortunately 🤣 I just want to see how bad it can get before it ends 🤣
I stopped watching it after that Munni track 🤣
And now I have zero idea about what's happening there 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k