Already free me ho rahi hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Already free me ho rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Ahaan mujhe us raat ki kuch yaad nahin. Ishki yaad nahin yaadgaar hain 🤣🤣
Ishqi knows how to reply
Ahaan thinks that he did a mistake but he is expecting Ishqi to forgive him in a day 🥱
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Ahaan thinks that he did a mistake but he is expecting Ishqi to forgive him in a day 🥱
IKR! Just yesterday, I felt more for Ahaan but today found him so off-putting. 😆
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Ahaan thinks that he did a mistake but he is expecting Ishqi to forgive him in a day 🥱
Hiii Nandini dii🤗
Ye banda high hai kya?
Bhola ☺️.....ufff....I never felt this attracted to either Param Rajat or Lakshay.....Sending my rishta.....👁️👄👁️
I don't know. I just didn't feel Ahaan today. I could feel nothing. Neither his conflict nor his torment. Rather I felt that he was just too casual about everything.
SR Mubarak ho 🤣
Ishqi jhadoying Dadi 🤣