Follow If rules.
Follow If rules.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Someone give WU of the precap, pls
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHPGHshbR0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
wu plsOriginally posted by: caller123
Someone give WU of the precap, pls
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHPGHshbR0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Rani says the truth that I am about to tell you will end your anger. This is someone else's game.
RV says I also want to tell you something. It's time you know who is loyal to you (apna) and who is not. (Paraya)
Rish gave the WU
If RV does the same what RS did. Instigating Veer against Rani. CVS then I will stop watching the show for good.
Originally posted by: caller123
Someone give WU of the precap, pls
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSHPGHshbR0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Rani says, the truth I'm going to tell you will clear all your complaints and concerns. Actual the whole game is being played by someone completely different than expected.
RV says even I want to tell you something, it's time now that you should know who is your own and who not..
Voiceover: will Rani's truth be able to uncover the truth or will RV play a new game
am thinking the same but definitely I can't leave the show whatever they show see vikram I have a big crush on atba🤣Originally posted by: caller123
If RV does the same what RS did. Instigating Veer against Rani. CVS then I will stop watching the show for good.
Originally posted by: caller123
If RV does the same what RS did. Instigating Veer against Rani. CVS then I will stop watching the show for good.
It actually does indicate towards that..!!
Remains to be seen what Veer is going to do.
I have not seen the epi, but it's clear from precap, they haven't found any thing
Ring ring a roses again .🤦🤦I can take a break from it again .Originally posted by: swetasharmashah
It actually does indicate towards that..!!
Remains to be seen what Veer is going to do.
I have not seen the epi, but it's clear from precap, they haven't found any thing