Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aise kaise ignore 🥱
Tumhara Naya naam Mila gaya
Scholar Maa 🤣
arey Sanyasi tha n kal tak to -_-
Haa toh naam ki list lambi honi chahiye
Okay Devi
Jisme aap khush rahein 🙏🙏
Who's your most hated fictional character?
Dolores Umbridge and sometimes Filch/Bellatrix
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Which rank promotion of IF do you like?
Can be due to its name or colour ....
Dazzler
Loved the color
Originally posted by: Ruhi.007
Wow.. Pleasant surprise to find a fan of north and South. It is a beautiful series and one of my favourites too 💖. Richard Armitage is awesome in it 😍. I feel none of his other work matches upto it.
Yes ! Not many know about it .
I have come across it in IF only 😂. I was lurking ishaqbaaz forums I think , someone mentioned how good this show was in their posts and that's how I got to know about it 😂😂
Ikr , I have seen other shows of him . None matches his charm in North and South . The way he looks at her ( esp from his window , lol) 😍
What's your favourite app?
Insta/ twitter / fb /spotify / YT / HS/Watpad
I would have added WA tooo but I don't chat there... Tooo blah for me.. 🤣
Now don't look at me like that, you only asked 🐝. I have more in my screen though. 🤪🤣🤣
First one perfect for me
Second one OK for me🤔
Third one too much for me 🤪