Someone needs to make a running list of movies that have been declared cult classic by stans in IF🤔. It’s hard to keep track when every other film gets declared cult classic in here .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone needs to make a running list of movies that have been declared cult classic by stans in IF🤔. It’s hard to keep track when every other film gets declared cult classic in here .
Good story but execution was okay. They definitely should've gotten another cute, endearing male to play the second lead, not Zayed.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
Someone needs to make a running list of movies that have been declared cult classic by stans in IF🤔. It’s hard to keep track when every other film gets declared cult classic in here .
My favorite declared cult classic was Guzaarish 😆
To the four member Aish Cult.

I mean it was very easy to root for Sanjay when the other male lead was Zayed 😆Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Good story but execution was okay. They definitely should've gotten another cute, endearing male to play the second lead, not Zayed.
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan
Good story but execution was okay. They definitely should've gotten another cute, endearing male to play the second lead, not Zayed.
Yeah, felt the same way. Good story but the execution wasn't great. Still enjoyed it though.
I’ve never seen it Shanti.
Not a classic by any means but I liked that movie for some reason. The theme was interesting. I liked the pace. Aishwarya compensated for the poor acting by looking stunning in that look with frizzy hair and chiffon sarees. She looked good with Sanjay. Some of the songs were good. But it was also a bad film.
I never understood the concept of this movie. By the end of this nonsense, I wanted to admit myself to an asylum along with Shaukat.
Aishwarya looked extremely stunning though. It was painful watching how pretty she was. I especially died in Sholon Si.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sgIqzlPXc
4